The FDC is a volunteer supported, grant and donation funded free dental clinic providing care for financially eligible children ages 1 – 15 who live in Green and Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin. The Fowler Dental Clinic is located on the northeast corner of the Monroe Clinic Medical Campus at 411 22nd Avenue, Monroe WI 53566 | phone 608.328.9404.
Welcome to Fowler Dental Clinic
To provide oral care and education to underinsured and uninsured children living in Green County Wisconsin.
Who Fowler Dental Clinic Serves
- between 1 and 15 years old
- permanent address in Green or Lafayette Counties
- Receives either:
- Free or Reduced School Lunch
- Wisconsin Forward Health / Medicaid coverage
- No other dental insurance
Don’t quite qualify for Wisconsin ForwardHealth?
The FDC will see children whose famly income is within 300% of the Federal Poverty Limit.
To qualify for financial eligibility the following documents are needed each year:
- Proof of residence
- utility bill (with family name and address)
- Income Verification
- Payroll check stubs (2 most recent)
- Tax information: 1040 EZ (page 1) or 1040 (pages 1 & 2)
Questions about registering your child? Call 608.328.9404 ext 101#