Fowler Dental Clinic provides free dental care to financially eligible children ages 1 – 15 years of age living in Green County.
- between 1 and 15 years old
- permanent address in Green or Lafayette Counties
- Receives either:
- Free or Reduced School Lunch
- Wisconsin Forward Health / Medicaid coverage
- No other dental insurance
Don’t quite qualify for Wisconsin ForwardHealth?
The FDC will see children whose famly income is within 300% of the Federal Poverty Limit.
To qualify for financial eligibility the following documents are needed each year:
- Proof of residence
- utility bill (with family name and address)
- Income Verification
- Payroll check stubs (2 most recent)
- Tax information: 1040 EZ (page 1) or 1040 (pages 1 & 2)
Questions about registering your child? Call 608.328.9404 ext 101#