Before Your First Visit
You may wish to complete these forms before your visit:
What to Expect
You’re In good Hands
If you’re feeling nervous about your next appointment with the dentist, it may help to know you are in good hands when you visit Fowler Dental. Here’s what you need to know about why you can trust us:
- We’re an established practice.
- Our dentists and staff are well trained and fully qualified.
- We are responsive to patients’ needs and concerns.
- We make your comfort and dental health a priority!
Upon your arrival you will be checked in by our friendly personel at our front desk and they will assit you in completing any required paperwork.
Next you will be escorted by on of our wonderful dental hygentists to a comfortable chair where they will walk you through the process for your visit which can include simple and painless cleaning and, if needed, Xrays.
Following this, one of our top notch professional dentists will visit with you and complete a detailed exam and discuss with you any thing they find, offering options, if needed, and any followup treatment.
Home oral care is an important contributor to oral health and can help lessen the need for extensive dental intervention in the future.
1. Brush your teeth 2 to 3 times a day with a fluoride toothpaste for two minutes
2. Clean between your teeth daily by flossing
3. Eat a healthy diet that limits sugary beverages and snacks
4. Drink a glass of water after a meal or snack to rinse teeth of particles and sugar
5. See your dentist regularly for prevention and treatment of oral disease
While these general recommendations may adequately address the needs for many patients, your dentist may tailor home oral care recommendations to fit the individual patient’s needs and wants, focusing on a personalized approach to treatment and prevention.
*Speak to your dentist if there are any concerns or issues with follwing your home dental care plan. Your Dentist can offer many practical solutions based on their training and expertise.
Teaching Dental Care to Kids
Why do We Brush Our Teeth?
How to Brush Your Teeth